Top Five Staging Tips From The Meridian Groups Professional Home Stager:
1. Clear out the clutter. Clutter in a home makes it feel smaller and buyers like to see space.
2. Curb Appeal- Make sure your home's curb appeal is top notch. Buyers will not want to look at the inside of your home if they can't get past the outside.
3. Bring the outside in. Bring in fresh flowers from the outside and place them throughout the home.
4. Clean closets. Yes, buyers do look in closets and want to see space. Take everything off the floors so they look spacious.
5. Touch up paint. If you have nicks in the wall from moving things around the home, take some time and touch those up or freshly paint. Nothing is more inviting then a home that has a fresh coat neutral paint.